Wednesday, May 26, 2010

College student needs a loan. No job yet,and credit no so sure about.?

I will be getting aid soon within two weeks plenty to pay off any loan but the problem is I need the money now for these pricey college books or else fail because I needed books this tuesday morning so a loan would be needed this Monday.



Does anyone know of a website or someone who would loan me money? I don%26#039;t care about the interest rates at the at all.



I had money saved up but used it all over 2000.00 paying for school myself until aid comes in and now am broke and my teacher said that if anyone shows up in her class without there books she will request we leave her class for good....so you can guess how am feeling...sick.



And for thoes who may say get a job I will have one soon in three weeks.



College student needs a loan. No job yet,and credit no so sure about.?

Prosper.com good for loans

No comments:

Post a Comment