Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How do you feel about the school your children are going to?

Would you give it a good rating? Do you know the administrators? How about the teachers? How involved are you? Do you think that voucher schools would make American students more competitive?



How do you feel about the school your children are going to?

My sons are both at the same elementary school. I would now give it a good rating. We finally have a principal with moral and backbone. I know the principal because he taught at the high school I graduated from. The teachers I make a point to get to know. I was president of the PTA a few years ago and was able to get to know many of the teachers and what there strengths and needs are. The teachers may have their quirks, but I have found them to be some extremely concerned wonderful people who have devoted years to education. The new teachers we have seem to really have a zest for teaching. I live in an extremely rural community, but I would put our little school up against any other.



Peace.



How do you feel about the school your children are going to?

My school could double as a prison, and we live in a fairly rural part of the state. my teachers are all psycopaths, and the administrators believe it is possible to get from one end on the bottom floor of the school to the other end on the top in less than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment