Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is Caltech really what it is cracked up to be?

Is Caltech really a good school? I never even heard of Caltech before my dad started working there, and I live right by it. I see it constantly rated high in %26quot;college ranking lists%26quot;, but I also it see many sources saying that it has the worse teachers, some of these were the ones who rated Caltech high in the first place. In my perception, it%26#039;s a small-time college that%26#039;s only 10-minute drive away, but what%26#039;s your opinion?



Is Caltech really what it is cracked up to be?

Yes, it is. It is one of the premier engineering and technology colleges on the planet and has been for a very long time. If you are not in engineering you probably have not heard of it. Some comprehensive universities like UC Berlkey have engineering programs that are excellent, but like MIT, CalTech is focused on one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment