Saturday, October 31, 2009

Will I be able to get into my dream job? (IT)?

I%26#039;m 16, and now its coarse selection time in my school. I%26#039;m in mostly mid level classes, but we get preached at by teachers saying that if we don%26#039;t get spotless grades, we wont get into college, and then they go from there saying were going to have miserable lives. I%26#039;m not too smart in math, but am told i am great with computers and music. I know i want to get into the IT field, but with average grades, will I be able to make it into a college? I%26#039;m not average in everything, I%26#039;m above average in English and History. But can I still pursue my dream job at this rate?



Will I be able to get into my dream job? (IT)?

Average grades will still get you into college. They look at more than grades. They look at your involvement in other activities, like Key Club, for example (or volunteering somewhere). Of course you can still pursue your dream job! Never doubt yourself; that%26#039;s my main advice.



Will I be able to get into my dream job? (IT)?

I have the same problem you do right now. I%26#039;m currently making a 3.2 and I suck at math too and I%26#039;m worried about not getting my dream job either (marine archeology). But, I%26#039;ll tell you what somebody just told me: to contact colleges and universities and find out their requirements or go talk to a guidence counsler.

No comments:

Post a Comment