Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much will my Freshman year grade point average affecting College acceptance?

Freshman year, my gpa was along the lines of 3.1 for a number of reasons including problems with teachers and the general transition to highschool. I am not experiencing that horrible feeling of regret...but there閳ユ獨 nothing I can do to change that, right?



Well currently, I am averaging around an A- which is a 3.7 (out of a total 4.4). If I were to keep at this rate, how much will my Freshman year affect me in college acceptances and such? I know it閳ユ獨 awkward and such just thinking about this now, but my brother is attending his first year at an Ivy and the pressure is on. Any thoughts would be appreciated :)



How much will my Freshman year grade point average affecting College acceptance?

It would affect it some but I would worry about my Jr. and Sr year more because that is when a college starts really looking at your grades and how well you do at sports and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment