Saturday, October 31, 2009

Please help.?

I am looking for a boarding school. however I do not get the best grades, but i am very smart. I am a like able person though. all my teachers love me. I never get in trouble in school but i have had alot of out of school issues. i have pending felionie charges and my lawyer said boarding school is the way to get out of this. so i would be looking for a school with a pretty high acceptance rate. also, my parents are loaded so money is not an issue.



Please help.?

Yikes, the first thing you need is an attitude adjustment. If your lawyer is so smart ask him for a reference to a good boarding school. If you have committed a felony, whether you are convicted or not. I would not want you at my school. I think you are a real good manipulator and have fallen for your own BS so shape up and be glad if you get out of this one without jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment